Why Use EBC
- EBC is fully licenced through Fair Trading NSW and Queensland Building and Construction Commision for composite cladding work.
- EBC has been trading successfully for 26 years since 1996.
- Our licence is your guarantee of quality workmanship and professional service in accordance with Fair Trading NSW and Queensland Building and Construction Commission trading laws.
- EBC provides warranty on all materials and workmanship.
- EBC warranties have a proven track record as we have a 26 year trading history as External Building Contractors Pty Ltd.
- EBC are Australia's longest trading composite cladding company since 1996 assuring our clients are dealing with a stable contractor.
- EBC has never been insolvent or changed company names like our competitors have. EBC are fully insured for all projects.
- EBC specialise in boutique specialist work such as fine homes, also servicing the mum and dad markets along with the commercial sector.
- EBC have a strong financial footing being achieved by a strong business model for 26 years.
- EBC does not sub contract works out to sub contractors.
- EBC only uses our own employees to carry out the works.
- The Managing Director of the company is always the point of contact for our clients. EBC carries out all our fabrication of materials and site installations from our own in house team.
- EBC only works with reputable suppliers and does not associate with suppliers of inferior materials.
ALWAYS ASK OUR COMPETITORS FOR A COPY OF THEIR LICENCE IN CARPENTRY WHICH IS REQUIRED BY FAIR TRADING NSW AND QUEENSLAND BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION COMMISSION TO INSTALL COMPOSITE CLADDING ON RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS IN NSW AND QLD. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ANY COMPANY TO WORK UNLICENCED IN RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS IN NSW WHICH CARRIES A MINIMUM PENALTY OF $7800 WITH BREACHES IN QLD ALSO INCURRING FINES.